Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    a good haunted house to visit? It is getting to be that season. I'd like to take the family out for a good ol' fashioned scaring, but I don't want to be disappointed.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    I doubt most places are really that good, they're too afraid of being sued.

    Anybody ever went to Carrowinds(spelling) for Halloween? One of my online friends is working there for Scarrowinds. Sounds good.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    I think the Six Flag parks have something similar that is supposed to be really good, but I was looking for something a little closer to home.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    MECC still do the Haunted Forest?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    Yeah I saw the signs, it starts Friday the 13th.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    How appropriate, but is it really any good?
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    [ QUOTE ]
    MECC still do the Haunted Forest?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    The last time we went to the Haunted Forest was last year .. and it was just terrible.

    It was way too short, and basically you just walked on a set path through the woods while a bunch of people dressed up differently jumped or walked out of the woods towards you. That's literally just about all that happened.. there was almost no variety at all.

    When we finally finished and walked out to where you go down a hill to get back to the parking lot, we kept thinking "OK, which way do we go now?" because we didn't even know it was already over.

    Huge disappointment.. hope it isn't as bad this year.
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So, Anybody have any suggestions for......

    I remember a long while back when someone turned an old house in Norton into a huanted house. I remember the line being long as [censored]. Then going in they tell some bs story and take you from room to room telling you stories about it. It wasn't to bad.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •